- Let’s come together and support mental health in our community
Wednesday 14th June 2023
Lingdale Golf Course – Woodhouse Eaves, Loughborough LE12 8TF
Arrival from 11:30am, Tee-Offs from 1pm
£300 for a group of 4 (£75 per person) + Sponsorship Opportunities Available from £100
Contact Dan on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Many thanks to our headline sponsor, Cross Productions and our breakfast sponsor, Payments Pro.
Thanks also to our other sponsors:
- Brooksure Commercial Insurance
- LMP Legal
- Agenda Partnership
- Lithgo Press
- Evolve Display
- Sturgess Hutchinson
- CBA Insolvency
- Pete Martin Photography
- Invictus Comms
- GH Watts
- Premier Logistics Group
- Impact Retail
- Foxes Recruitment
- Lamp’s mission is to navigate people through the complexities of mental health support and empower them to rebuild their lives.
Leicestershire Action for Mental Health Project (Lamp) provides free community mental health advocacy to people of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, as well as Carers advocacy in these areas. Established in 1989, we are by the side of individuals struggling to access mental health services. To those feeling vulnerable, confused and unsure where to turn to access support. Lamp support people on their mental health recovery journey, help people navigate through the disjointed and complex mental health system, empower them to speak up and thus allowing them to access the right support and therefore rebuild their lives.
Advocacy takes a person-centered approach to recovery. Rebuilding lives by empowering people to say what they want, secure their rights, represent their interests and obtain services they need.
- £75 can provide an advocate to support an individual during a GP, Community Mental Health Nurse or Psychiatric appointment
- £750 pays for our full range of advocate support to empower a person to rebuild their life