Lamp Launches highly anticipated Business Club, Influencing the voice of mental health across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
Mental health is important and of course, everyone has it.
With 1 in 4 individuals experiencing poor mental health, it is very real for the 250,000 local people across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland – in fact as under-reporting is so extensive this number is just the tip of the iceberg. Analysts suggest that, in total, mental health related absenteeism from work costs £8.4 billion a year, plus another £15.1 billion in reduced productivity. Better mental health support in the workplace could therefore save UK businesses up to £8 billion per year. Industries such as Finance, Retail and Leisure are particularly prone to higher levels of incidents and impact.
With over 30 years’ expertise and experience in Mental Health Lamp works across our shared communities, supporting those who are most in need of the services we offer.
But, with your engagement, together we could do so much more.
Lamp will be providing expert guidance on shaping strategies, processes and procedures in order that businesses can ensure their workplace is mental health friendly.
The launch of The Club and will give you the chance to find out more and sign up for a 12 month membership.
Wednesday March 4th 2020, 5 pm
The Marriott Hotel Leicester, Tanners Bar, Grove Park, Smith Way, Enderby, Leicester LE19 1SW
A donation of £10 will secure your place at the launch on March 4th and automatically enter you into our prize draw too. Places are limited and in demand. Mental health is everyone’s business, so book your place and get involved today.
A Business Club Membership will include:
- The opportunity to attend four exclusive Business Club Meetings a year.
- Your company logo proudly displayed on Lamp’s Business Club Membership web page with a link to your website.
- You will be able to use a Lamp Business Club Member logo to display on your company website, demonstrating your commitment to creating a mental health friendly workplace as well as your approach to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- You will benefit from informative presentations and valuable workshop sessions when you attend our Business Club Meetings.
- Business Club Members will have the opportunity to be a keynote speaker at a meeting.
- Member logos will be displayed as part of other relevant events or presentations.
- The meetings provide an open, non-judgemental space to discuss best practice and share knowledge and ideas.
- The opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues who understand the importance of good mental health in the workplace.
- Each member will receive a twice yearly Business Club Newsletter