about…Need Help Now
These numbers will get you the help you need, fast.
- Emergency Services: 999 – This number is to be called when you or someone you know is a danger to themselves/yourself or others
- The Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team: 0300 300 1010 -Provides a rapid assessment for those people who are experiencing a mental health crisis of such severity that without the intervention of the team, a hospital admission would be required.
- Samaritans Leicester: 0116 2700 007 – Provides emotional support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope, or at risk of suicide
- Turning Point: 0808 800 3302 – A free, confidential mental health crisis line, open 24/7
- Pathways Project: 01543 676 800 – Domestic abuse. Practitioners who understand mental health services, providing information and helping you to make your own decisions
These numbers provide immediate support. When you call through, someone will be there for you, listening carefully and offering guidance and advice.
Whatever crisis you are currently experiencing, just know that it is temporary, not permanent.
Talking about your mental health when in crisis is helpful, and these numbers are here to support you.
Ask for help
It’s available. And there is hope